PART-TIME POSITION: FILE CLERK / SCAN OPERATOR
POSTED: December 5, 2015
HOURS: 3 to 4 hours a day 4 days a week (Mon thru Thursday)
HOURLY RATE: $9.00 - $10.00
DESCRIPTION: Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas: operates high volume duplicating equipment, performs associated copying tasks, operates high volume document scanning equipment, operate high volume mail processing equipment. May also perform one of the following at entry level: bindery, QC and final check, housekeeping, file services, call center representative, etc.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
* Operate high volume scanners.
* Operate image handling software
* Operate MS Office and Email systems, and Netdocuments.
* Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
* Organize Physical Files and Electronic Files
Prime Law Group, LLC